Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Martian Coasters are at the Printer!

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 06 Oct 2006 22:58:10 -0400
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.10.05.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- The Looney News for October
- Kristin updated the Retailer Support pages to talk about our new
 Sales Rep Program and to announce the Crazy Good Martian Coasters Special
- 2 new tweaks to the rules for Just Desserts
 (Freshing Up Your Tray and Ace Steal Stopping)
- GinohnNews - Greenbelt triathlon, and a koan of dishes
- The Ember Update: Burning Man 2006
- This month's Hero
- Another Dessert Art Sample: Ice Cream Cake

Testimonial of the Week

"Treehouse is one of the best games I have played. Why is that? It's fast, easy, and small. Whenever I go to a family function, you can guarentee that Treehouse is in my pocket. My son and I will play it while sitting around a table with other family members. Since the game is so simple, you can carry on a conversation with others while playing the game. It sure makes those functions go by faster." -- Troy Davidson's comment on a BGG thread called "The ever changing Treehouse of Icehouse"

Regular Features

- This week on eBay: Q-Turn Wooden Nickel Game, New in package
- Haiku Movie Review: The Illusionist  :)
- Tirade's Choice: How to build a Rubik's Cube Costume

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)