Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Treehouse 2nd Edition

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 22 Oct 2006 12:57:15 -0400
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.10.19.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- The new Treehouse rules insert is available for download
- Pandora's Boxx is back in stock (both sizes!)
- GinohnNews - fwankie schnoodle came to town, and government that hurts
- Rash writes about The Benefits of Firefox
- Another Dessert Art Sample: Cherry Pie

Testimonial of the Week

"We have been demoing Treehouse in our store. It's great because it only takes about five minutes to demo and sales off of that five minute demo are quite good. The biggest problem is that our distributors are running out of Treehouse and the Playing with Pyramids book." -- Diana Outwater, The Game Habitat

Regular Features

- This week on eBay: Original Artwork for Fluxx "Milk" Keeper
- Haiku Movie Review: Kiss The Sky  :|
- Tirade's Choice: The Bridge to Nowhere

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)