Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Hobnobbing with the Trimbles

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 20 Nov 2006 14:11:43 -0500
last week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.11.16.06.html>

What's New?
-----------

- New Products: Martian Coasters and Fluxx Espanol!
- New Christian & Jewish Fluxx pages
- GinohnNews - first symposium & easing the shock

Testimonial of the Week

"I have been taking some LL games with me to the boys' school classes. They have one class on Monday and one on Thursday. I end up playing a lot of Treehouse with the kids in the Study Hall. Usually they are around 5-7th grade. Today a little girl played. She is about 4. She usually just has fun stacking the pyramids on her own. But she played Treehouse today. She lucked in rolling the ones she understood -- HOP, TIP and SWAP usually. Being so young, none of the other players paid any attention to her. She won. She was SO THRILLED to beat all the big kids. Just thought I'd share." -- Kimberly Terrill, posting to the Rabbit list, 11/9/6

Regular Features

- Haiku Movie Review: Happy Endings  :|
- Tirade's Choice: Strange Soviet Buildings

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)