Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Happy Birthday and Farewell, Josh!

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Nov 2006 08:15:16 -0500
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.11.09.06.html>

What's New?
-----------

- GinohnNews - party party all da time & two lists

Testimonial of the Week

"One of the teachers, after hearing a bit about the Icehouse system, decided she wanted to run a game design class in her classroom using Icehouse pieces. The idea was very well received by the rest of the people at our table, and generated more than a bit of buzz. I could have sold twice as much Treehouse as I was sent, after that." -- Trey Reilly, from her NAGC event report

Regular Features

- Haiku Movie Review: Dark Star  %}
- Tirade's Choice: Googie Architecture Online

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)