Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - More Banner Ads

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 10 Dec 2006 13:27:33 -0500
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.11.23.06.html>

this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.12.07.06.html>

What's New?
-----------

- The December LooneyNews
- Thoughts from Kristin... a Message for Retailers
- Official Martian Coasters Webpage and Press Release
- Official Fluxx Espanol Webpage and Press Release
- The Banner Ad page now has more Banner Ads
- The Promo Card Index has been updated
- New Featurette: Robin's Video Pick of the Week
- GinohnNews - help rich drink beer & man the sneaker
- Bonus HMR: The Prestige

Testimonial of the Week
-----------------------

"I really can't wait for the final version of Just Desserts to come out -- everyone we play it with loves it. Thus this Yule, I am giving the beta version for Christmas. And I have 2 special families in mind for the Jewish and Christian Fluxx sets - this is a nice way to have customized games for many families out there. Thanks!" -- comments with an order from Cecelia T of Lakewood, CO

Regular Features

- Alison's Animeld: The Octapeus
- Cool Word: paronomasia
- Haiku Movie Review: The Quiet Earth  %}
- Tirade's Choice: Instructables Modular Pie-cosahedron & Magnetic Acrylic Rubik's Cube
- Robin TV: Free Hugs Campaign

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)