Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - This Year's Holiday Gift

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 16 Dec 2006 09:48:35 -0500
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.12.14.06.html>

What's New?
-----------

- Leftovers of the 2006 Holiday Gift are now available
- The History of Looney Labs page has been updated
- The Ember Update: Nine new entries!
- New Dessert Art: Chocolate Angelfood Cupcakes & Cinnamon Roll

Testimonial of the Week
-----------------------

"My Fiance has Fluxx 2.1 and he would like the upgrade for Christmas. The game is a blast. It even helped him form a geeky game bond with my dad!" -- Comments with an order from Gillian V of Centreville, VA

Regular Features

- Alison's Animeld: The Octopurse
- Cool Word: abecedarian
- This Week on eBay: New In Box Ace of Spades-Backed Playing Cards
- Tirade's Choice: Botched Paramilitary Police Raids:
                  An Epidemic of "Isolated Incidents"
- Robin TV: Blue Man Group on "Earth To America!"

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)