Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Questioning Paper Recycling

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 26 Jan 2007 21:17:36 -0500
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2007/WN.01.25.07.html>

What's New?
-----------

- This Week's LooneyNews
- New Monthly Column: Entreaties from the Green Fairy
- GinohnNews - the one that got away & embracing yuckiness

Testimonial of the Week
-----------------------

"My family was introduced to Fluxx several years ago by another family at my church. Over the years we've bought maybe a dozen copies of Fluxx (we keep wearing them out or giving them away), and now I am buying some of your other games as college supplies since my family insisted on keeping their copies of them at home." -- Comments with an order from Alan J, currently of the University of Maryland in College Park

Regular Features

- Ask Andy: EcoFluxx Poison Question (and 3 other new video clips)
- LLabs in the News: Interview with a Gamer! by Tonya Foust & Carol Townsend
- Haiku Movie Review: The Great White (Plus The Opposite of Sex)
- Tirade's Choice: A Grammar of Gameplay
- Robin TV: OK Go - Here It Goes Again

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)