Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Recycling Continued

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 03 Feb 2007 13:16:52 -0500
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2007/WN.02.01.07.html>

What's New?
-----------

- This Week's LooneyNews featuring new Thoughts from Kristin
- The Origins Index and the Schedule for Big Experiment #8 are now online
- Why Geeks Love Looney Labs Games
- GinohnNews: stretching, sushi, drinking, dancing & your amazing
 psychic odds (plus this month's hero)
- New Banner Ads for EcoFluxx
- A Prayer for Peace and Freedom

Testimonial of the Week
-----------------------

"For anyone curious about Fluxx in Spanish I used the game in a small Spanish II class last week and it went over very well. The previous week I spent one class period playing Fluxx in English so they could get used to the rules and then brought it out in the target language the following week. They had very few rules questions and maintained steady conversation in Spanish the entire time. I'll probably be placing another order in the next few weeks for 2-3 more sets of the game to run multiple games in one of my larger classes. I highly recommend sticking to 4-6 people tops if running this game in the classroom - especially since the Spanish version has fewer cards than the English." -- Ryan, on the Edu mailing list

Regular Features

- Ask Andy: How to put away a Treehouse set and How to Play Fluxx
- LLabs in the News: Are you game? 'Andie' misses out on Aquarius
- Haiku Movie Review: Notes on a Scandal (Pan's Labyrinth)
- Tirade's Choice: Pictures I Like For A Variety Of Reasons
- Robin TV: Copper Clappers

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)