Looney Labs Aquarius Mailing list Archive

Re: [Aquarius] doubles Aquarius

  • FromKevin Welch <kawelch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 9 Sep 2005 08:30:10 -0700 (PDT)
what would happen if in the "doubles" game you
increased the victory condition to 8 or 9 panels.
You'd have the extra cards...Just thinking out loud

> >  I think you might want a couple extra trade goals
to help get you out of that mess...
> I don't follow your reasoning here.  What mess?  Not
> having a goal partner?  How exactly would you know
that you were in it, to begin with?

> -Jesse

The mess I'm refering to was that there seemed to be
some concern of having someone be alone.  I feel that
would add a nifty twist to the game. It is somewhat
like playing 5 player spades and calling for partner
only to find the card you named is left in the deck.
You have to adapt.

Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.