Looney Labs Aquarius Mailing list Archive

Re: [Aquarius] doubles Aquarius

  • FromAlison <alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 07 Sep 2005 23:45:19 -0400
--On Wednesday, September 7, 2005 5:46 PM -0700 Kevin Welch <kawelch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

why do you need to have the teams be fair?  If there
are eight players... had out all ten goals and if two
matching goals aren't in play so be it... but if the
two that are out are not matched then the two players
that have those goals play maverick.  I think you
might want a couple extra trade goals to help get you
out of that mess...

my two cents

Hey, try it whatever way you want, and tell us all how it goes! I guess I'd just feel annoyed to realize I was at a disadvantage not having a partner. But then your way you could play with uneven numbers of people. Getting an unmatched goal would be a little like getting the "Old Maid" in your hand. Oops, got the sucky one. Maybe I can trade/scramble goals to be someone's partner...

-Alison