Looney Labs Aquarius Mailing list Archive

Re: [Aquarius] doubles Aquarius

  • FromJesse Welton <jwelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 9 Sep 2005 09:58:40 -0400
On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 05:46:00PM -0700, Kevin Welch wrote:
> why do you need to have the teams be fair?  If there
> are eight players... had out all ten goals and if two
> matching goals aren't in play so be it... but if the
> two that are out are not matched then the two players
> that have those goals play maverick.

This sounds better to me.  If you don't allow players to be solo, you
lose the ability to trade for one of the currently unheld goals.
Besides, a solo win would be just that much sweeter.

>  I think you
> might want a couple extra trade goals to help get you
> out of that mess...

I don't follow your reasoning here.  What mess?  Not having a goal
partner?  How exactly would you know that you were in it, to begin
with?

In any case, as I believe Allison suggested, it would be good to use a
double deck.  One might actually want to remove a few of the actions.

-Jesse