Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

[Chrononauts] Uber Chrononauts

  • FromJonathan Cogan <coganjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 17 Dec 2005 20:13:39 -0500
Hey all - I just got EAC and have been playing around with some ideas for Uber Chrononauts. I have found that the game is a bit more playable if you have a choice of which 3 items to complete to win - for instance, completing both missions and 1 ID could be a "win" situation, rather than discarding the other mission or ID once you have completed the first. This assures that you still maintain some interest in the time line after completing an ID, and in the artifacts after completing a mission. Otherwise, the game tended to get boring - especially when playing 2 players.

We sorely sorely need Uber Chrononauts identities (maybe with 4 time line contingencies - 2 from each time line?) and missions that are cross-deck.

What are some of the ideas you have come up with? Feel free to directly email me rather than flood the group with stuff they've already seen :)

-Jonathan