Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] Uber Chrononauts

  • FromChris Kice <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 18 Dec 2005 10:05:20 -0800
On Sat Dec 17 17:13 , Jonathan Cogan  sent:

>We sorely sorely need Uber Chrononauts identities (maybe with 4 time
>line contingencies - 2 from each time line?) and missions that are
>cross-deck.

I've been kicking one promising character around, but I can't decide what
timeline she comes from.  Her story talks about how Woodstock was such a flop
until all the time travelers started showing up.  Since that event isn't in the
timeline, I'm not even sure she's appropriate for the game.

I've also been working on ones for a disaster buff/tourist and someone who wants
to save JFK but was distracted by all the other time travelers.

What would be awesome is blank ID cards that we could print a'la Fluxx Blanxx.
Then we could make our own without having to resort to using stickers.

Chris