Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

[Chrononauts] Very clean time machine in Uberchrononaughts

  • FromJosh Johnson <caellwyn_00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 13 Jan 2006 16:40:08 -0800 (PST)
This is SKturner's fiance.  she forwarded me the message saying that each draw is a seperate event, and you can peek at the top of the draw pile and choose that one or the top of the discard two times sequencially.  My counter question would be...What about the one gadget-use per turn rule?  If each draw were a seperate action, wouldn't that constitute 2 gadget actions in a single turn?

Josh

Yahoo! Photos