Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] Chrononauts 2000

  • FromJonathan Cogan <coganjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 20 Feb 2006 19:49:47 -0500
I agree - excellent work!

One change I'd make is the patch for 2003 an abolition of the electoral college and build that into someone's identity :)

abaron@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm seriously impressed, those are really well done. :-)

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Peter Oliver pjo3@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:03:50 -0500
To: chrononauts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrononauts] Chrononauts 2000

I and some rabbiting friends of mine cooked up this 1-row addition to the
Chrononauts timeline based on the events of the past six years, with some
odd predictions and alternate historical scenarios for the next thirteen.
http://web.njit.edu/~pjo3/fluxx/chrono2k.htm

I've also written up four Nanofics to go along with the new events.

I know the Looneys are very sensitive about current events--we don't want to
offend anyone touched by these events by treating them so lightly--but it's
an interesting exercise anyway.
Thoughts? Discussion? Suggestions? Raging controversy? Go ahead. :)