Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

RE: [Chrononauts] Time Wars of the 24th Century

  • From"Dan Isaac 2" <disaac2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 29 Mar 2006 22:27:06 -0500
Sounds *vaguely* similar to what Zarf did with "The Emporer's Star"
 http://www.eblong.com/zarf/chronotes/index.html

Although his was not a futuristic Human timeline, but rather a fictional
Martian setting, composed a three separate days (timelines) each of which
was played independently one after the other. It was quite an interesting
concept and game from what I recall.

Best wishes to you on your version. Let us know when you have something
worked out.

- Dan