Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

RE: [Chrononauts] Time Wars of the 24th Century

  • From"Dan Isaac 2" <disaac2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 30 Mar 2006 15:06:03 -0500
I can't speak specifically for him, but if you are creating an entirely new
timeline/standalone version of the game, then you don't need to have it
match the existing version. You could use any number of sources for blank
cards and/or use card sleeves to hold paper printouts of cards you are
trying out. You could also print onto sheets of peel-off label paper, cut
them out and stick them to a standard deck of Chrononauts cards.

- Dan