Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] Email address change

  • Fromallen crowe <room4improvment@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 31 Mar 2006 11:06:01 -0800 (PST)
please remove me from this mailing list

Robin <Empl13@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I help administer all the mailing lists for Looney Labs so whenever I
see a posting like this I contact the person directly and offer
assistance. At anytime someone has a question or needs assistance you
can find me by looking at the bottom of the page for that mailing
list (e.g., http://lists.looneylabs.com/mailman/listinfo/chrononauts)
and you'll see who runs that list:

Chrononauts list run by empl13 at aol.com

You can email me directly at that email address or click on the link,
which sends email to "chrononauts-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", which
will also get to me. A good tip is that you can add a "-owner" to the
end of any list name (e.g., fluxx-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) to send
email to that list's administrator.

Robin Vinopal
robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx