Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] Re: Time Wars of the 24th Century

  • From"Jonathan Cogan" <cogan.jonathan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 1 Apr 2006 19:12:21 -0500
I would love to see more well thought out games along those lines - that alternate time-line / paradox stuff is very cool, and (to the best of my knowledge) other than Chrononauts, pretty much unexplored since it requires a good bit more thought than the average consumer is willing to exert :)

If anyone knows of any games (card / board / computer / PS2, etc) that get into that type of thing, please let me know.  The closest I'm aware of is Chrono Trigger for the Super Nintendo, later released for the PS1.