Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

RE: [Chrononauts] Re: Time Wars of the 24th Century

  • From"Daniel W. Johnson" <panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 3 Apr 2006 00:24:00 -0400
At 13:01 -0500 2006-04-02, Robert Potter wrote:
Not exactly. The paradox opens if (X' & Y) or (X & Y') and closes if (X & Y) or (X' & Y'). There are two patches for the year, one for each posibility of open paradox. I'll have the timeline ready for you to read soon.

I'm reminded of the Star Trek episode "The Trouble with Tribbles": With just one of the "tribble infestation" and "Klingon poison" problems, things would have been much different (and in two different ways depending on which one), but the combination was very similar to having neither.
--
Daniel W. Johnson
panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx