Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] Chrononauts Digest, Vol 32, Issue 1

  • From"Rev. Andrew Holt" <dimwitf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 5 Oct 2009 02:17:43 -0700
Regarding the idea of "it's hard to rationalize getting a new set":

Of course it isn't!
 - I'm ordering a new set for myself, meaning I get all the cool new stuff.
 - The old set is a gift to a friend, who gets a copy of the game of their own (slight wear, eh...).
 - And Looney Labs gets a cash reward for putting out new Chrononauts stuff - filling the double duty of rewarding a company I like, and sending a message to focus on Chrononauts more.  We have enough Fluxx varieties already!

- Rev. Andrew Holt

[snip]
> > We are now taking preorders at our website for the new edition of Chrononauts, as well as
> > the brand new expansion, The Gore Years.
[snip]
> > The Gore Years adds five new cards onto the end of the timeline to bring it up to 2008. It
> > also includes three Identities that use the new events.
[snip]
> I'll be getting the Gore years, of course - I've already got every
> /other/ Chrononauts card. I can probably live without another dinosaur
> if I have to... but does anyone know if there's some way I can get
> 1945-D without having to buy a whole new Chrononauts deck?
> --
> DataPacRat

[snip]