Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] Chrononauts Digest, Vol 32, Issue 1

  • From"Ken Livingston" <undrhil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 6 Oct 2009 10:48:07 -0500

Wouldn’t it make more sense to include any changed cards in the expansion pack?  I mean, it’s not like they are too useful without the expansion, right?

Ken

From: chrononauts-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrononauts-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Giamb
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 7:09 AM
To: Chrononauts Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Chrononauts] Chrononauts Digest, Vol 32, Issue 1

I agree, the two cards are non-vital to the game, only a true enthusiast would really want them. I'm actually more excited about the new box itself, it will stack nicely with all the other upgraded new boxes for the other games in the looney labs collection. I really hope they update EAC into a new box also. The way I see it, I'm going to have one deck shuffled for ubernauts and the other box for when I am in the mood to play a light game of chrononauts.

Plus if it were a company like Milton Bradly or Nintendo, I'd see them as money hungry pigs trying to suck my money out of my pocket. But, this is our neighborhood friend Andy Looney who makes us fun games! I always support my mom and pop store.