Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] Chrononauts Digest, Vol 32, Issue 1

  • FromJonathan Cogan <cogan.jonathan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 6 Oct 2009 16:20:01 -0400
Unfortunately (fortunately?) I accidentally left my Chrononauts cards
at my parents house at my father's birthday and received a "thank you
for the present" card from him, so I have a good excuse to "upgrade"
;)

I hope he's been enjoying my game, maybe I'll get an extra copy of the
"Gore Years" and give him one for Christmas!