Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

[Eco] worldchanging.com - ptiching EcoFluxx story

  • FromKristin Looney <foundations@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 16 Feb 2007 12:13:18 -0500
I just sent some EcoFluxx decks to the managing editor of this
cool web site:  http://www.worldchanging.com

I'm pitching a story on us and the game to them.  Gene, the fan
who recommended I contact this site told me that he loves their
site for all the high-tech cool technology stuff they cover, so
he was telling me there are lots of geeks in their audience...
Although EcoFluxx is not itself high-tech, it is loved by people
who love all the geeky stuff they talk about at their sitem, and I
included a link to our new 'why geeks love our games' in my pitch.
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurGames/geekgames.html>

If anyone else reads or contributes to this site regularly, please
look for chances to mention EcoFluxx and our foundation to them!
The more decks we sell, the more we can contribute to eco causes.

Also...  what other ecological web sites do you frequent?  If you
think their audience would like hearing about EcoFluxx, please let
me know why you like the site, and help me pitch our story to them!

I'm looking for places to send out review copies...

-Kristin (wearing her media-support hat for the moment)