Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Fuzzy Brain Help

  • From"Magi D. Shepley" <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 29 Jun 2006 00:13:41 -0400
Well, if anybody is interested, we've made a list of the Rules we want to keep from the original game, and some original actions. We started planning goals and keepers... we've come up with some interesting ones including 'Get To Work', 'Going Bowling', 'Pay Your Bills', 'Wash the Dishes'. I have kept blank copies of the Keeper Planning sheet, and the card list document so other teachers could do this later if they choose.

Magi

Dan Isaac 2 wrote:

You could also note that Family Fluxx contains only 56 cards
as opposed to the 84 cards in standard Fluxx.

http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/StoveStuff/JrReduxxList.html

If this list is up-to-date, then the breakdown is as follows:
	Family Fluxx	Blanxx Packs
	13 Keepers		3 ( * 5 = 15 )
	17 Goals		5 ( * 4 = 20 )
	12 New Rules	2 ( * 6 = 12 )
	13 Actions		2 ( * 7 = 14 )
	 1 Basic Rules    (not available in Blanxx)

So you would need 7 packs of Blanxx to create a deck similar to the Family
Fluxx deck.

- Dan