Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] objectionable to the staff/parents?

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 16 Dec 2006 09:26:31 -0500
Magic in study hall?  Man, your kids' school has a way more fun study hall than my high school did.  We weren't allowed to speak or have any fun at all in study hall.  In fact, I found little difference between study hall and detention...