Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] objectionable to the staff/parents?

  • From"Magi D. Shepley" <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 17 Dec 2006 18:09:03 -0500
Well, yes... but I've had others object... I was teaching other client caseworkers to play during some downtime on my last Red Cross assignment; there weren't any clients because we hadn't moved from immediate shelter to additional assistance, and several people in the group expressed shock and dismay over those cards.

Magi

Kimberly Terrill wrote:
That is a bit of an issue in that circumstance.