Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] objectionable to the staff/parents?

  • From"Magi D. Shepley" <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 16 Dec 2006 11:03:39 -0500
War, Death, Hippyism, and maybe Nuclear War....
those were the 3 cards that my last school had some minor issues with when I taught my students with emotional disturbance how to play the game.
Magi