Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Class development

  • FromMagi Shepley <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 22 Feb 2007 17:21:41 -0500 (EST)
I am pretty certain that I have some of the materials that I created to use with my class, including a webquest on games...  its pretty simple material, but might be a starting point.  Let me know if you'd like to see it, Ryan...
I also use rubrics with my class a lot; I definitely have the rubrics from when they had to design an amusement park using Rollercoaster Tycoon, and might have the ones for games.

Magi