Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Class development

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 22 Feb 2007 18:36:54 -0500
Magi,
  I would absolutely love to have those files, rubrics and all. If you want to email me the files off list that would be cool as well.

  As I'm working on developing this class and such I'll also be happy to share any materials I create or organize as well with anyone who wants them. So far the majority of created things have centered around teaching my classes and clubs Go.

                        -Ryan