Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Math and Science Fluxx Ideas

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 18 Sep 2007 10:48:46 -0400
Thanks for the explaination, Fred.I did wonder about the cylinder, but you (or he or anyone) could have gotten the others past me easily. I did poorly in algebra, so they never let me take geometry (in which I probably would have done well).

Maybe he could have his basic shape cards (circle, triangle, etc) and then a couple 90 degree angle cards.

--Kimberly