Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Teacher Discount?

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Oct 2007 13:16:29 -0400
Not to co-opt anything from the Loonies site, but due to the necessary abandonment of educator support I had to hunt down other sources of for discounts.  I have ended up ordering from Thoughthammer.com and gotten good service and prices.  Board and Bits has also been a good website and will probably receive my next big order.

                     -Ryan

On 10/22/07, Timothy Hunt <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/22/07, Kristin Looney <edu-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We do offer a 20% discount when you buy bulk quantities of a
> particular game to use them in the classroom:
> <http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=134>

Another idea is to check with your FLGS.  I know that one of my FLGSes
offers an educational discount with appropriate proof of
education-ness.  You certainly won't lose anything by asking.

Timothy

--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.