Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

RE: [Edu] Teacher Discount?

  • FromScott Sulzer <ssulzer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Oct 2007 14:30:36 -0700

Ryan,

  Thanks for the information, I will pass that along.  Personally, I’ll keep buying from my FLGS or Loonies directly as a show of support.  I’ll also pass along the Bulk discounts to him because if he can get the school to purchase, they will want higher amounts for their classrooms.  I’ll also have to pass that along to the language instructors.:)

Thanks,

Scott Sulzer

-----Original Message-----
From: edu-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:edu-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of miyu
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 10:16 AM
To: Looney Labs Education Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Edu] Teacher Discount?

Not to co-opt anything from the Loonies site, but due to the necessary abandonment of educator support I had to hunt down other sources of for discounts.  I have ended up ordering from Thoughthammer.com and gotten good service and prices.  Board and Bits has also been a good website and will probably receive my next big order.

                     -Ryan

On 10/22/07, Timothy Hunt <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 10/22/07, Kristin Looney <edu-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We do offer a 20% discount when you buy bulk quantities of a
> particular game to use them in the classroom:
> <http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=134>

Another idea is to check with your FLGS.  I know that one of my FLGSes
offers an educational discount with appropriate proof of
education-ness.  You certainly won't lose anything by asking.

Timothy

--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.