Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

[Edu] Old Rabbit, New to Games in Education

  • FromSteven Hoffman <divreon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 3 Nov 2007 09:47:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Everyone,

The Rabbits on this list generally know me, My Name is Steve, and I'm a rabbit in Buffalo NY.

Recently a new game shop in the area who is stocking Looney Labs games has asked me about Games for use in Special education environments.

I know there are dedicated teachers and the like on here, and I was wondering what Looney Labs games work best for these environments?

Outside of Looney Labs are there any games that are good for special education purposes?

Are there special rules changes to make them easier or more effective?

I know I'm not being very specific, but I'm not really versed in games for education  outside of chrononauts for History, and Nanofictionary for writing/creativity.

Any information to pass on would be great! Thanks.

-Steve Hoffman
Buffalo NY Rabbit