Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

RE: [Fluxx] Cake and Robot

  • Fromadross@xxxxxxx
  • DateThu, 27 Oct 2005 06:22:50 +0000

-------------- Original message from "Michael Ciarlillo" <monkeyjamboree@xxxxxxxxxxx>: -----

> i honestly dont know, but i DO know that Flowers from EcoFluxx is NOT the
> same Flowers as the Promo from Flowers anf Fluxx... also, X=X+1 is renamed
> and reworded a bit from the Promo to version 3.1 (dont know about 3.0
> though, dont have that version yet)

Whoops, I was going to ask about Flowers but I forgot.

Does the newer Flowers (outdoor) replace the older Flowers (potted), or do we treat them as two different Keepers (one without Bread/Cookie Power and the other with)?

I haven't seen Inflation from version 3.1 yet, but as far as I can remember X=X+1 is named and worded the same way in version 3.0 as it is on the promo card.