Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Inflation

  • FromAndrew Petrarca <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 30 Oct 2005 10:15:52 -0500
On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 09:49:12AM -0400, Michael Ciarlillo wrote:
> as far as X=X+1 and Inflation goes, it still has that art of "X=X+1" being
> written on the chalkboard, but the name on the card both sideways and right
> above the description have changed. In essence they both do the same thing,
> but the wording on Inflation is clearer than on the Promo card.

What is the new wording on Inflation?  I'm curious, because I was
involved in last year's discussion of how to improve this card (I'm
proud to say I was the one who suggested the name "Inflation"), but
because I couldn't justify buying another Fluxx deck when 3.1 came out
I haven't actually seen what the new card looks like.

--
Bitwise, Andrew.                                         &