Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

RE: [Fluxx] Inflation

  • From"Michael Ciarlillo" <monkeyjamboree@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 02 Nov 2005 21:18:35 -0500
Ok, here goes... the new Inflation card has this on it:
"NEW RULE
[Original picture of X=X+1]
To play this card, place it face
up in the center of the table.
This rule goes into effect as
soon as you play it.

Inflation
Any time a numeral is seen on
another card, add one to that
numeral. For example, 1
becomes 2, while one remains
one.

This <i>does</i> affect the Basic Rules."

hope that helps you guys out there! oh, and i finally have a Rabbits page up! YAY ME!!!

~Mike (MonkeyJamboree)

From: Andrew Petrarca <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Fluxx Discussion List <fluxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Fluxx] Inflation
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:15:52 -0500

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 09:49:12AM -0400, Michael Ciarlillo wrote:
> as far as X=X+1 and Inflation goes, it still has that art of "X=X+1" being > written on the chalkboard, but the name on the card both sideways and right > above the description have changed. In essence they both do the same thing,
> but the wording on Inflation is clearer than on the Promo card.

What is the new wording on Inflation?  I'm curious, because I was
involved in last year's discussion of how to improve this card (I'm
proud to say I was the one who suggested the name "Inflation"), but
because I couldn't justify buying another Fluxx deck when 3.1 came out
I haven't actually seen what the new card looks like.

--
Bitwise, Andrew.                                         &