Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

RE: [Fluxx] EcoFluxx Question - Composting

  • From"lisa" <neysalmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 10 Nov 2005 06:12:26 -0500
>From what I know, for each card you draw you can choose to draw from the
discard pile or the draw pile. So, in a Draw 5, you could draw 1 card from
the discard, then 2 from draw, then 2 from discard if you want.

-----Original Message-----
From: fluxx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fluxx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matt Campbell
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 7:15 PM
To: Fluxx Discussion List
Subject: [Fluxx] EcoFluxx Question - Composting

My gaming group has a tiny question regarding the Composting rule in
EcoFluxx.  I don't have the cards here for exact text, but the
Composting card says something to the effect of "...whenever you draw a
card...".

Our consensus interpretation of this is that you may draw off the bottom
of the discard pile for each card you draw - I.E. 5 cards may come from
discard when the "Draw 5" rule is in effect.  This seems to be the most
intuitive interpretation of the card wording, however it has
been suggested that the card's intent might be "once per draw phase".

Did we get it right the first time?