Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] EcoFluxx Question - Composting

  • FromAlison <alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 11 Nov 2005 18:22:51 -0500
Hi Matt,

Yes, any draws may be from the draw pile - it is not limited to once per turn. The only time you have to watch out is if the discard pile is very small, and someone plays "Draw 2 & Use Em" or "Draw 3 & Play 2" make sure they do as the text says for actions now - Do what the card says and THEN put it on the discard pile. If you put it on the discard pile and then do your draw, you can draw it back again in an endless loop.

So go by the letter of the Action card: do what the card says and THEN put it on the discard pile.

We find it helpful sometimes with Composting in play to smear out the discard pile a little so the bottom few cards show (just their stripes, for example). It also helps one to remember that you have that option on your turn, since it looks a little different.

Have fun - and thanks for playing our games!

-Alison