Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

RE: [Fluxx] EcoFluxx Question - Composting

  • From"Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 09 Nov 2005 21:07:09 -0500
From: Matt Campbell <mcampbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Our consensus interpretation of this is that you may draw off the bottom
of the discard pile for each card you draw - I.E. 5 cards may come from
discard when the "Draw 5" rule is in effect.  This seems to be the most
intuitive interpretation of the card wording, however it has
been suggested that the card's intent might be "once per draw phase".

Did we get it right the first time?

To the best of my knowledge, you got it right the first time. That's how every group I've played with has interpreted it.

Seth
aka GnTar, the evil teddy bear Rabbit