Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Introducing young ones to Fluxx

  • From"Tony Luzzi" <tonyluzzi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 19 Dec 2005 14:03:19 -0500
Title: Message
Being a former employee at a gaming store, I defiately want to keep young kids away from the horrors of Yu-gi-oh, Magic, and the like.  I saw a kid in a restaurent the other day play Yu-gi-oh and I told him to learn Shadowfist.  For younger kids, my nephews and I usually play a toned down version of Fluxx like you did. We also play a few modified games of Uno, or a few years ago, we found a wooden game called Gobblet that is similar to Tic-Tac-Toe. Always happy to hear about young gamers expanding thier minds.  I hope you picked up a copy of Family Fluxx for christmas.