Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Volity Fluxx betatest invitation

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 30 Mar 2006 14:20:52 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006, Andrew Plotkin wrote:

We hope that service will be restored very soon. We hope it a lot. :)

Grr. The service is back, but some of the data is from a two-week-old backup.

This means that if you created a Volity account recently -- and if you found out about Volity on this list, you probably did -- then your account is currently nonexistent. We apologize for the screwup.

Feel free to recreate your account. However, we are going to try to restore a more up-to-date copy, which means that new activity may be wiped again. I will post again soon when I know what the heck is going on.

--Z

*
If the Bush administration hasn't subjected you to searches without a
warrant, it's for one reason: they don't feel like it. Not because of
the Fourth Amendment.