Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Volity Fluxx betatest invitation

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 26 Mar 2006 18:45:38 -0500 (EST)
In case you're trying this and wondering why it isn't working, it's because our server is dead. Died sometime yesterday evening. We're not sure why. We are in the midst of peppering the hosting service with questions.

We hope that service will be restored very soon. We hope it a lot. :)

--Z

*
You don't become a tyrrany by committing torture. If you plan for torture,
argue in favor of torture, set up legal justifications for torturing
someday, then the moral rot has *already* set in.