Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Volity Fluxx betatest invitation

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 30 Mar 2006 14:43:00 -0500 (EST)
Ok, we've restored accounts that were created up until last Friday (the 24th). Resume playing as before. :)

That leaves a small handful of accounts that were created in the past few days. We will email those people individually. Thanks for your patience.

--Z

*
You don't become a tyrrany by committing torture. If you plan for torture,
argue in favor of torture, set up legal justifications for torturing
someday, then the moral rot has *already* set in.