Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Fluxx Hand Limit question on YouTube

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 19 Jan 2007 09:01:49 -0500

On 1/19/07, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

James H. wrote:
> Will the Worthy Opponent be the same every time or will they rotate?

I think it should be the same bear each week, mutely raging at the
end of each clip, considering the virtue of the meek, and hoping one
day Looney luck will slip. Imagine the slowly building anger. Picture
the calm, unruffled appearance. Ponder the constantly growing danger
as each episode looms in the distance. Never a sign of the bear's
frustration, while livid with rage she quietly waits. Learning,
remembering, trying to hope, while game after game only seals her
fate. Admire the calm patience of the bear, until she finally loses
it. RAR!

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx

*Snarl**Growl*
I speak for us bears. We make look all snuggly and what not but we have our limits!

~~Yes I am aware that 'Kermit' is the name of a well known frog (very aware as I have received more frog related knick-knacks as gifts than I can accurately catalog) but being a fur bearing varmint I am known to my closest Friends as Kermit the Bear.
--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles