Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Fluxx Hand Limit question on YouTube

  • From"S Mattison" <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 19 Jan 2007 13:08:16 -0700
Interestingly enough, I have seen both problems in action...
I venture there should be cards or basic rules to deal with people forgetting a card is in play, or failing to read the fine print. ;)
"Amnesia Bonus" perhaps, or "Myopic Penalty" or some such.