Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Rich and Poor bonus (Middle Class?)

  • From"S Mattison" <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Mar 2007 01:00:04 -0600
I agree, because, in THAT case, 2 would get BOTH the rich AND the poor
bonus. We can't have that, because the card does not read
'Middle-Class Double-Bonus'. But that's a nice idea for a card, too.

Middle Class Bonus rule: "If you don't have the greatest OR the least
number of Keepers in play, then you may draw one extra card. Disregard
this rule if there are only two people playing."

If it said "more than any single person", I could understand, but I
always understood the card as being "more than everyone else playing",
as Billy did.