Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] mega-flux

  • FromPat <xenophule@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 9 May 2007 22:05:13 -0700
So, with a base of a 3.1 deck, pull the following from:

~Fluxx 2.1:~

-=Rules=-
-Time Bonus
-Secret Data
-Tax Bonus
-Final Card Random
-Government Coverup
-Money Bonus

-=Action="">-Trash Keeper Limit
-Trash Hand Limit
-Pilfer the Trash
-Security Breach

-=Keepers=-
-Doughnuts
-Taxes
-The Eye
-The Pyramid
-Coffee

-=Goals=-
-Coffee and Doughnuts
-The Mind's Eye
-The Sun and the Moon
-Money (No Taxes)
-The Great Seal
-Death and Taxes

~Family Fluxx~

 -=Action=-
-Pass 1 Right
-Pass 1 Left
-Choose a New Rule
-Share the Wealth <--(Also the same as the promo Time Vortex)

~Eco Fluxx~

-=Action="">-Mass Migration
-Population Crash
-Scavenger

-=Rules=-
-Composting

-=Promos=-
-To Sleep or Not to Sleep (goal) <--This was actually created to bridge the two

Okay, this is from what Fluxx I have. I excluded the Eco stuffs because it's really a game in its own and would be kinda confusing if you combine it with regular Fluxx

What's the text on Fiesta and the other cards you are adapting in? I am interested in making my own MegaFluxx

_pat