Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] mega-flux

  • From"mice r.r." <miceland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 9 May 2007 23:39:34 -0700
As for the rest, I am still deciding. I do know that I want Robot back
in there.

I am realizing that it won't be a complete Mega-Flux but an
combination based on my likes and dislikes. I think though the 2.1
plus 3.1 is a good start. Adding in other Promos and cards form other
decks when it seems to work.

I am adding Love and Rockets because I like the Band but also the
Comic Book of the same name. but keeping the new keepers out for now.
There are so many keepers as it is. But a new goal to balance out the
existing keepers is ok.

Thanks for all your input.

-mice