Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] mega-flux

  • From"Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 10 May 2007 08:59:38 -0400
If you want to include the goals/keepers from Family and Eco Fluxx (and even Stoner Fluxx, if you have it), I put together an addendum. I use this at conventions, where I usually have a black board to write this stuff on.

Keepers:

= means ?this card counts as that?
<=> means ?these cards are considered the same card for the purpose of Goals, Rules, and Actions?

Andy Looney(signed) = Brain and A Friend
Andy Looney(unsigned) = A Friend
Cake (Promo) = Cake, Bread, and Cookies
Flowers(Promo) = Flowers, Death, and Love
Mice <=> Mouse
Sun <=> Sunshine
Star = Sunshine, Sun, and Moon
Tree <=> Trees <=> Tree promo (Fruit, Palm, Pine)

Goals:

Any keeper representing a Mammal counts for the Mammals Goal. (It makes this goal very "powerful" though, so I'm thinking of removing it. Hasn't been an issue in the games I've played though)

Night Forest rule: The ?The Forest? goal with white trees on the black background is ?The Forest at Night.? It requires 2 or more Trees AND the Moon (or the Star) must be somewhere on the table.

I update the addendum with other tidbits gleaned from the mailing lists or the LL site as they arise (e.g Inflation affects Hand Limit 0, Andy's explanation of a Hand Limit when it's your turn, etc.).

Seth

P.S. I'm always welcome to suggestions for this addendum.